Christian Focus contains popular works including biographies, commentaries, basic doctrine, and Christian living.
Mentor focuses on books written at a level suitable for Bible College and seminary students, pastors, and other serious readers; the imprint includes commentaries, doctrinal studies, examination of current issues, and church history.
Christian Heritage contains classic writings from the past.
It is also our policy not to publish adult fiction or poetry. For submissions we require the following:
- A synopsis
- A contents page
- Two sample chapters
- Your CV/Résumé, detailing your own religious background
- A completed Author Information Sheet
- A completed Book Information Sheet
Once manuscripts are submitted, there are a number of factors to bear in mind:
- The review process can take anything between three to six months
- If you want to know if your proposal has arrived, include an email address and request acknowledgement
- We receive many good manuscripts and are able to publish only a fraction of them
- We will only return unsolicited manuscripts if you have sent sufficient return postage. Submission from outwith the UK will need to include international postage.
Send your proposal to:
Director of Publishing
Christian Focus Publications
Fearn by Tain
You may also make a submission via e–mail to email@example.com