We are offering an exciting opportunity for two publishing interns to join our team here at CFP. One will specialise in production and logistics while the other will specialise in sales and marketing, however the role will develop dependent on the skills of the successful applicant.
The successful applicants will:–
- be bright and outgoing, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
- be able, with support, to assist with the marketing of our books via social media.
- liaise with industry leaders, ministries and colleagues ensuring appropriate support and planning for events and conferences.
- coordinate with external partners to ensure products are promoted properly and unique sales opportunities are identified and acted upon.
To be considered for these full–time, salaried posts, you should be:–
- confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- a team player with enthusiasm for the company objectives.
- an outgoing and enthusiastic individual happy to learn new things.
- Show good writing skills.
- entirely comfortable with the explicit ethos and purpose of a Christian publishing house.
- keen to commit to this work as a long–term career choice.
- willing to work full time (34.5hrs per week) from our offices in Easter Ross.
Relevant experience and qualifications are helpful but not essential as support will be given to the right individual to develop their skills.
Applicants should send their CVs, including contact details for references, to: email@example.com