Christian Focus Publications (CFP), a Christian publishing house based in the Highlands of Scotland, is offering an exciting opportunity to join their marketing team. The successful applicant will:–
- Be bright and outgoing, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
- Be able, with support, to manage the marketing of our books via Amazon, Google, Facebook and other social media avenues.
- liaise with industry leaders, ministries and colleagues ensuring appropriate support and planning for events and conferences
- Coordinate with external partners to ensure products are promoted properly and unique sales opportunities are identified and acted upon
To be considered for this full–time post, you should be:–
- confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- a team player with enthusiasm for the company objectives.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic individual happy to learn new things
- able to write compelling marketing copy.
- entirely comfortable with the explicit ethos and purpose of a Christian publishing house.
- keen to commit to this work as a long–term career choice.
- Willing to work full time (34.5hrs per week) from our offices in Easter Ross.
Relevant experience and qualifications are helpful but not essential as support will be given to the right individual to develop their marketing skills.
Applicants should send their CVs, including contact details for references, to:– firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date:– February 25th 2022