Unique picture books vividly introduce the major truths of the Minor Prophets
God’s Daring Dozen is the first children’s picture book series ever published on the Minor Prophets. The twelve books between Daniel and Matthew are unfamiliar to many believers, so this series accurately introduces these inspired writings with vivid images and simple words that engage children and adults alike. Each volume both retells the prophet’s message to his original audience and relates its rich truths to Jesus and God’s people today.
This first boxed set contains:
- Haggai’s Feast, which teaches obedience and encourages courage
- Habakkuk’s Song, which teaches trust and deepens faith
- Zephaniah’s Hero, which teaches repentance and promotes righteousness
- Obadiah & the Edomites, which teaches humility and offers hope
- Subsequent sets will include Hosea, Joel, Amos, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Zechariah, and Malachi.
God’s Daring Dozen delivers enduring messages that are very much relevant today. These biblically faithful, theologically rich, gospel–centered books teach truth, promote virtue, and inspire faith in God and in His Son. The Minor Prophets offer major lessons for all ages, and their timeless truths are now shared in story book form for the very first time!
About Brian J. Wright
Brian J. Wright (Ph.D.) serves as an associate pastor at Denia Community Church in Denton, Texas, and has authored several books, including ‘The Rhythm of the Christian Life’ (2019), and ‘Inspired Questions’ (2019).
About John R. Brown
John Brown (Th.M.) is the founding pastor of Denia Community Church in Denton, Texas. Previously he trained missionaries and taught international pastors.