George Muller was a thief when he was younger and spent time in jail for his crimes. Brother Andrew grew up in Holland during the second World War and played tricks on German soldiers. Nicky Cruz grew up in a family where spirit worship was a regular occurrence. He became a very angry young man, out to cause trouble.
John Newton was captured at a young age and forced to join Her Majesty's Navy, leaving his friends and family behind. What happened to these young boys and how did God make them into men who changed their world? Read how George Muller was finally trusted with millions of pounds. Discover how Brother Andrew grew up to be a smuggler of Bibles. Read how Nicky Cruz was rescued from self-destruction and eventually went on to begin one of the largest youth organisations reaching out to hurt and confused young people throughout the world.
- David Livingstone (Missionary in Africa)
- Nicky Cruz (Evangelist)
- Brother Andrew (Smuggler for God in Communist Countries)
- George Muller (Founder of Children's Homes)
- William Carey (Missionary in India)
- John Newton (Minister and reformer)
- Adoniram Judson (Missionary in Burma)
- Billy Graham (Evangelist)
- Luis Palau (Evangelist)
- Eric Liddell (Athlete and Missionary in China)
About Irene Howat
Irene Howat is an author and ghost–writer for many different Christian biographies as well as multiple children’s books and biographies. Her writing skills have gained her an award from the Australian book trade and a reputation as a reliable writer for young children.