George Muller was a thief when he was younger and spent time in jail for his crimes. Brother Andrew grew up in Holland during the second World War and played tricks on German soldiers. Nicky Cruz grew up in a family where spirit worship was a regular occurrence. He became a very angry young man, out to cause trouble.
John Newton was captured at a young age and forced to join Her Majesty’s Navy, leaving his friends and family behind. What happened to these young boys and how did God make them into men who changed their world? Read how George Muller was finally trusted with millions of pounds. Discover how Brother Andrew grew up to be a smuggler of Bibles. Read how Nicky Cruz was rescued from self–destruction and eventually went on to begin one of the largest youth organisations reaching out to hurt and confused young people throughout the world.
- David Livingstone (Missionary in Africa)
- Nicky Cruz (Evangelist)
- Brother Andrew (Smuggler for God in Communist Countries)
- George Muller (Founder of Children’s Homes)
- William Carey (Missionary in India)
- John Newton (Minister and reformer)
- Adoniram Judson (Missionary in Burma)
- Billy Graham (Evangelist)
- Luis Palau (Evangelist)
- Eric Liddell (Athlete and Missionary in China)
About Irene Howat
Irene Howat is an award–winning author and poet who lives in Scotland. She has published many biographical books for all ages and is particularly well–known for her biographical material. She has written many books about the lives of different Christians from around the world. She has also written an autobiographical work entitled ‘Pain My Companion’.