Announcing the What the Bible Means to Me Blog Tour - December 12-16
From all backgrounds, nationalities and cultures people are remarkably different but also intriguingly the same. God's Word has something to say to all mankind and in this book 44 people summarize what the Bible means to them. The bus driver and the theologian; the missionary and the midwife; the army chaplain and the artist. We know how different they are but we also see their similarities ... their search for truth; their need for love; their quest for faith. Through the Word of God we can see how God loves us, faithfully and truly and how his Word is a Word for all times and ages. It's a Word for you.
Here are a few of the contributors who share what the Bible means to them in this new book:
- Alec Motyer - Author & Retired principal of Trinity College, Bristol
- Dale Ralph Davis -- respected author and Bible expositor
- Linda Finlayson – Children’s author
- Douglas Kelly - Richard Jordan Professor of Theology at Reformed Theological Seminary, Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Helen Roseveare – an international speaker with W.E.C. ministries.
- J. I. Packer - Professor of Theology, Regent College, Vancouver, Canada
- Catherine Mackenzie – CF4k Editor, Inverness Scotland
The full list of contributors is available here: LINK
Blog Tour Details:
The What the Bible Means to Me blog tour will run December 12th through the 16th. Participants must be willing to post a review of the book on their personal blog and an internet retailer of their choice such as Amazon.com.
A limited number of entries will be selected via the form below:
The blog tour is now full. Thank you for your interest.